Need one-on-one help with your research or assistance on the use of learning resources?
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH LaRCy GENERAL GUIDELINES
- All appointment requests for virtual session should be scheduled through the LaRCy Scheds page and must be within the available dates and times specified in the LaRCy calendar. For this current term, schedule an appoinment is available from Mondays through Thursdays, 9:00AM to 3:00PM only.
- The system only allows appointment requests made 3-5 days in advance for proper coordination, scheduling and preparation of the assigned Librarian.
- Each appointment will last for a maximum of 60 minutes only. This is an informal session and free flowing discussion is highly recommended to better address the need of the patron within the specified time frame.
- Punctuality in coming to virtual appointments must be observed at all times. The CLR reserves the right to cancel an appointment made by a patron who fails to show up within the first fifteen (15) minutes of the scheduled session.
- Cancellation can be made by the requestor at any given time by just clicking the cancellation link provided in the system generated email notification s/he has received.
- Should there be a memo/announcement to suspend classes/postpone the synchronous sessions, all approved appointments within the period specified will be cancelled automatically. The CLR will send an email to the requestor to inform him/her of the cancellation and will ask for a new schedule.
- Online evaluation form will be made available to the requestor which will be sent to his/her Benilde email address after the session to assess the effectiveness of the one-one-one session.
Want to learn how to make the most out of our learning resources or be a part of our CLR advocacy events?
Looking for a place in our campuses where you can do individual study, attend your online classes, learn collaboratively with your peers, or simply relax during breaks?
CLR SPACES GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Only currently enrolled Benildean Students and currently employed Faculty and Associates are allowed in the learning spaces.
- The learning spaces are open to accommodate Benildeans during CLR service hours, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Following minimum health and safety protocols, a limited number of Benildeans are allowed in the spaces. A confirmed space reservation booked via the online form at https://clr-scheds.benilde.edu.ph is required before occupying the spaces (Note: Benilde email address is required).
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the learning spaces.
- Any damage to property will make the occupants liable. Likewise, users are responsible for their personal property at all times.
- When there are class suspensions, reservations made will automatically be canceled.